Please add products to your cart.
Please add products to your wishlist.
Please add products to compare.
<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="345" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kY0ZNpwwsfw" width="400"></iframe>
Anything that prevents aerosolized viruses from being transmitted person-to-person will lower COVID-19's infection rate.
1. Wear a mask when outside of your home to avoid lingering aerosolized virus droplets3.
2. N95 masks are better than surgical masks, but anything that prevents breathing in moisture particles with viruses helps.
3. We need hard data that show a direct effect of a strong mask-wearing culture to lower COVID-19 virality. We only have anecdotal research at this point.
4. Going in public without a mask in a pandemic is like riding a motorcycle without a helmet. You don't look cool. People see you and think you don't value your life.
5. Promote research that shows the benefits of wearing masks.
6. Start promoting universal masks-wearing at the local level. Encourage your neighbors, apartment building, and city government to wear masks.
7. Make your own mask. Research shows that homemade masks can be very effective in protecting against viruses.